Thursday, February 4, 2010

Relationship Days Counter For Myspace What To Do In This Situation?

What to do in this situation? - relationship days counter for myspace

I see someone who does not know what they want now. Yesterday I went with her and everything went well. It has a couple of months and 2 years related intends to approach things slowly and see what he wants. She told me that I am free, others see, but I told him I'm not like that and get to get to know better. What should I do? I mean, I'm prepared to wait until you are finished, but I do not want to wait, and be hurt at the end. How can I do? I like this girl.

In fact ... Why did she come to my MySpace page at least 8 times a day? I have a side in the fight against them. She said she did not know what he wants, but however it is clear from my top 8 times per day. Why a woman?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even a woman, you're crazy ladies. Half the time we know what we want. You need to have patience with this girl. I think both are very young, it is not the end of the world. In addition, the young will gives you even more reason not to know what he wants. But do not take too many illusions. There is a possibility that you recognize that it is to be with you I want, and an opportunity that no one wants to be. Give him time, and I suggest you talk to him about that too. If you do not. Tell him how concerned they are and maybe what you can do about it.


Seriously? I do not know what to do. Perhaps she is sure she loves you, but you see how long you can do but wait.
However, you with your husband let him know what happens.

Post a Comment