Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Nut Moves Up Could You Be Sterile By Supers Getting Kick In The Nut?

Could you be sterile by supers getting kick in the nut? - one nut moves up

When I write in the 3-year-old mother, so I dropped the ball and Scotum more. When injured, I need only to 20 minutes and I can but sit on the bench and a chair. The problem remains the same here now Scotum long ball on the floor. When I sit in the chair, the ball on the ground and how it moves. My mother has red streaks of blood. My mother is not difficult. I can still ejaculate. My mother is a place for relaxing and easy on and off because I Scotum big.My where the nuts are not of their culture. I am now 17 years old. Am i infertile or you will be OK

I've forgotten what drew blood or not, because I take care to not
I turned in the right testicle only.
I went to the doctor, have seen both see. a doctor has seen, and said he can notSENT him crazy. another doctor said that this happens only bleed did u go to the hospital and he said nothing and told me normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment