Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Write A Lien Release Letter I Need Help Getting My Car Title ....he Wont Give It To Me..what Is Release A Lien???

I need help getting my car title ....he wont give it to me..what is release a lien??? - how to write a lien release letter

OK, I had no car and a man (our house) has offered assistance. We sold a car in 3600th We pay every week for the car and no receipt of cash. (BIG) mistake, we have completely paid for about 4 months, and every time we ask our tracks an apology would have found. I know he said he would be a thin ??????? Release I have an idea, but I am confused. He said that the title should be sent to us a year ago ... For here is the problem that has recently moved out of the house, he should be a ***..... named because he thinks he still owed money for rent. We told him not by what he says he'll take the car and our car repo .. Remember that nothing is written, all word of mouth. Hire everything! The application is in our name, but. What should I do. ? I know that a car and rent are two different things. I also know that we were blind and stupid ... live, learn and ... Right?
React 1 hour ago - 3 days.
The report

2 comments:

Bill M said...

You have to bring her to justice. With nothing in writing that it will be difficult to prove. A lien means that someone owes him money, and if this debt was not paid, the car could not sell it.

Cindy said...

How to get the registration in his name without a deed or proof of lease? Our DMV requires this type of information. Do you have any insurance on the car? Is that your name? You should consult an attorney for assistance, because I think it is very hard to prove anything, because they have a written contract. I hate to say live and learn, but he said .. this as a lesson to always get in writing these questions.

Do you have another way to a car? If not, you must obtain possession of the vehicle, you probably need to set up and develop some sort of agreement with him and while writing. I, too, a notary or someone as a witness, just to CYA. Since this form is to be a ** like you said, if there is no legal concessions to the car in his name, I believe that he could in the amount of Grand Theft Auto face when you decide to report the stolen vehicle.

Good luck.

Post a Comment