Thursday, January 21, 2010

Travel Charger Did Apple Make A Travel Wall Charger For IPod Nano 2nd Generation?

Did Apple make a travel wall charger for iPod nano 2nd generation? - travel charger

I would like to purchase a travel charger, not a car charger for my iPod nano 2nd Generation, but I can also use the 3 travel chargers, and generate more. I am looking for an expensive docking station, but a simple plug in my iPod and connect the "wall cable. You can buy it for a few dollars for the preparation of 3 and more.

2 comments:

Erica said...

They should show an Apple USB Power Adapter. That is exactly what you want, you plug one end into the wall and one on your USB flash drive is with the iPod, but I think he understands others, and this happens on your iPod. I have a 2nd Generation iPod nano and iPod touch, for both plants. It is with virtually all iPods that have emerged in recent years, compatible. I do not know why we saw only 3 genes worked. This is not common, most work with earlier models of the 3rd Generation.
Buy the Apple adapter here:) (Apple.com in the store:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/We ...

Hope this helps!

Tamsin said...

So no cable, but the iPod adapter, or a means to buy. There is a special versions for different iPods generics. And do it with the iPod USB cable with your. Plug one end into the iPod and the other end of the adapter, then plug the adapter into the wall. I had a picture of my iPod 4 Gene and I still do the same for my iPod touch. I think now, if you can buy come with a different USB cable, but I'm not sure. I think you can shop online by Apple and probably even get to Walmart. The last time I checked was about $ 30, but I'm not sure b / c I got mine come with iPods with a wall adapter, so it was free for me.

Post a Comment