Monday, January 18, 2010

Ira To Buy House Can I Sell My House To My IRA (indirectly)? Sell House To A Friend, Then Use IRA To Buy The House?

Can I sell my house to my IRA (indirectly)? Sell house to a friend, then use IRA to buy the house? - ira to buy house

I bought a new house. I could sell my old house. I am a self-directed IRA and use it to buy real estate. However, "clean" is not allowed. The IRA can not buy or sell an investment disqualified from an investment by one person (me, my husband, my family).
Buy I think with a friend in a temporary "my house, my IRA is buying into his house. Will it work?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No

Substance over form

The sale to the friend can not be ignored and would be treated as a direct sale to the IRA.

If you try to rent, not to take an IRA anyway.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that the government can not see who in the chain of title? A farce is a farce, and it will not fly.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that the government can not see who in the chain of title? A farce is a farce, and it will not fly.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that the government can not see who in the chain of title? A farce is a farce, and it will not fly.

Anonymous said...

This form of fraud

Anonymous said...

This form of fraud

Post a Comment