Friday, January 8, 2010

Tilt Out Trash Bin My Big Toe Was Pulled Off In A Hydraulic Sys. @ Wrk.in Cali?

My big toe was pulled off in a hydraulic sys. @ wrk.in cali? - tilt out trash bin

I helped a friend dump load on a forklift. I was top of the trash picked big load, I pull the lever to open the drawer. F / L Fork supported driver w / me and she kept shaking container.I Trash disadvantages are fighting for a safe place w / I like him back and forks simotaneously as soon as you lowerd go.As forks, my foot was crushed between the frame and a telescopic beam, part of the lift. He cut all the way as TO / bone.Was Hosp.f / 2 days have pins holding together.Dr.isnt sure whether to amputate H / 2 or not is nobody drv certified. F / L, and I have it for 1 month and has not learned the safety or be published anywhere where I have seen. Wrk.Comp.wont pay a lot, and I know I have a solution, and that this injury is worth.

2 comments:

BoomChik... said...

You need a good personal injury lawyer.

campesin... said...

You need to sue the company. You are partially disabled. You must obtain the services of a good lawyer, and most will be willing to take his case because some of the money as a solution to the price. Most insurance companies prefer to avoid money for costly actions before the courts give a long time. They are trying to have too many cases, as soon as possible to solve. They expect a quick fix and can be a long case. This will depend on what is available and who are willing to accept. In addition to the lawyer or to investigate, among other things, whether the measures adequately workplace safety films, when the accident happened and other things like first aid equipment is available.

Post a Comment