Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mutual Release Real Estate Should I Have To Sign A Mutual Release Of Purchase Agreement If I Was Told I Didn't Have A Valid Contract?

Should I have to sign a mutual release of purchase agreement if I was told I didn't have a valid contract? - mutual release real estate

I reported to a bank property with serious money and contingency inspection. An addition was to be signed under the contract. One page of the addendum was not sent to my agent, she had not yet been signed. They said that the contract is not valid until signed. He also told me if I can return a purchase as an investor have a negative result. We went to investigate the property without a certified auditor and found problems with the foundation. They said they could not from the project, as signed on the page and paste. We have been seriously you our money back and a day later told us they had a "Declaration on the mutual agreement of purchase signs for the bank as part of their records. The agreement has a header with the name of my real estate company which is not another real estate company. Who is it for your records and I have to register if they have a valid contract? I do not want a bad rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment